1. Classes are conducted during Primary school weeks only (not during holidays).
There are 4 terms each year.
2. Newsletters are sent out in January and at the end each of term.
3. Parents are invited to watch classes on the last week of each term.
4. CD Music and Syllabii are available for assisting with practice at home. Regular practice is most important and desirable for students to make progress.
5. Movitae is an app we use to help students with their practice at home. Parents can also view the progress of their child through this programme. Movitae is available to Ballet students from Primary and all Jazz and Tap students.
TERM DATES FOR 2017
|1st TERM||7 February to 13 April||(10 weeks)|
|2nd TERM||1 May to 7 July||(10 weeks)|
|3nd TERM||24 July to 29 September||(10 weeks)|
|4nd TERM||16 October to 15 December||(9 weeks)|
|Studio 1||Studio 2|
|3-45||Tap Pre Primary|
|4-15||Ballet Grade 1|
|5-15||Ballet Grade 7|
|4-45||Ballet Grade 3||4-30||Jazz Grade 1|
|5-45||Ballet Grade 5||5-15||Jazz Grade 2|
|6-45||Ballet Intermediate Foundation||6-00||Jazz Grade 6|
|7-15||Jazz Intermediate 2|
|3-45||Ballet Pre School|
|4-15||Ballet Pre Primary|
|5-00||Ballet Grade 2||5-00||Grade 3 Jazz|
|6-00||Ballet Intermediate||6-00||Grade 4 Jazz|
|4-15||Tap Grade 3|
|4-45||Ballet Intermediate Foundation|
|5-45||Ballet Grade 7|
|6-45||Tap Senior Open|
|3-45||Ballet Grade 2|
|4-30||Ballet Grade 1|
|5-15||Ballet Grade 3|
|6-00||Ballet Grade 5|
|Extra Pre Exam classes may be scheduled|